- 1/3 Cup All-purpose Flour
- Kosher Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Whitefish Fillets, About 6 To 8 Ounces Each
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil, Divided
- 6 Whole Frozen Artichokes, Thawed, And Thinly Sliced
- 2 Teaspoons Salted Capers, Rinsed Well
- 1/4 Cup Flavorful Green Or Black Olives (See Notes Above)
- 2 Medium Garlic Cloves, Thinly Sliced
- 4 Oil Packed Sun-dried Tomatoes, Drained And Chopped (See Notes Above)
- 1 Cup Dry White Wine
- Juice from Half A Lemon, About 2 Tablespoons
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Parsley Leaves
- Season the flour with salt and pepper and place in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge the fish fillets in the flour until well coated.
- Heat half the olive in a heavy skillet until lightly smoking, then fry the artichokes until they begin to brown, stirring often, about 8 minutes.
- Add the capers, olives, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes and stir to mix.
- Place the artichoke mixture in a bowl and set aside until needed.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet until lightly smoking over medium heat, then add the fillets to the pan.
- Cook until golden brown, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Place the fillets on a heated plate, cover and keep warm.
- Return the artichoke mixture to the skillet along with the wine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, and cook until the wine has reduced by half.
- Season with salt and pepper, then stir in the lemon, butter and parsley.
- Serve the fillets on a platter topped with the artichoke mixture.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 3 cups
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 675TOTAL FAT: 33gSATURATED FAT: 6gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 24gCHOLESTEROL: 126mgSODIUM: 631mgCARBOHYDRATES: 43gFIBER: 12gSUGAR: 10gPROTEIN: 45g